The 25314 is back after a 6 month absence. Where have I been and what have I been doing? That is really none of your business, and I would thank you to stay out of my personal affairs. Let's jut say I fought the law, and the law won.
With the opening of fall camp, I will be here to bring you a different perspective than the liquid sunshine 5th Year has been forcibly bonging down your throat.
Maybe I'm a Pessimist Patty or Debby Downer or Negative Nancy, but before you tread on me, let me crack an egg of knowledge all over you. These are some real facts to think about heading into August.
1. WVU won fewer games in 2008 than we had since 2004.
2. WVU averaged fewer points in 2008 than we had since 2001.
3. Bill Stewart buys his diabetes medicine from Wilfred Brimley and his hearing aids from Lee Majors.
4. Jarrett Brown is not as good of a passer as you think, but he is a better runner than you think.
5. Noel Devine only averaged 15 carries last year, and that number will probably not improve because we need to get the ball in the hands of guys like Wes freaking Lyons. Think about it.
6. Jeff Mullen bobs for apples in the toilet....and he likes it.
7. I have no confidence in Bill Stewart, Dave Johnson, Jeff Mullen, the offensive line, or the wide recievers. However, I expect WVU to win at least 10 games. How's that for logic?
8. If Bill Stewart refers to his wife as his bride 13 more times, he will set the Guiness Book of World Records...record.