Welcome, By-Godders, to the Thursday edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by Natural Ice. You want a want a hangover and burning morning dump drink Natty Ice, eat Sour Skittles, and Kentucky Fried Chicken that night.
I love me some Skittles.
Now on to the Throwdown...
What You (may have) Missed:
- Duke downs the Wahoo's: Duke looked pretty good last night but, can you win a national championship with a Jewish kid as your best player? I don't think so. Charley you owe me a beer bitch.
- Memphis plays in C-USA and couldn't cover the spread: With games like this down the stretch you can't expect to be battle tested for the NCAA Tourny. That being said they are a solid team that could be anybody, if they don't get arrested first.
- Aaron Rodgers is still shitting his pants: There is a 0% chance that Aaron Rodgers succeeds as Favre's successor. 0
Video's of Disinterest:
I'm sure you have all seen but they I wanted to LEAVE NO DOUBT TODAY about how much I love HCBS.
What to Watch:
- UCLA could lock up a No. 1 seed with a W over the Hippie Trees: The Pac-10 has some physical teams and could surprise a few people come tournament time.
- Bret Favre will cry: Favre will hold a noon press conference to answer questions and be praised by reporters as the best QB of all-time. He is not the best QB of all time because that honor belongs to Cal Ripken Jr. Who cares if Cal played baseball, he played in 2,632 consecutive games. Favre is pussy compared to the Iron Man.
- Did a special prize recruit recently visit Morgantown?