Welcome to the Tuesday edition of The Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon.
What you (may have) missed:
- Rodriguez Is A Filthy, Filthy Thief: Seriously, the man is going to burn in hell. I can't stress that enough. Besides the burning in hell part, this sure gives a lot of ammunition for the lawyers, you know, suing the man for $4 million. If we didn't know it before, it is quite obvious that Rodriguez has absolutely zero regard for anyone in his live, save for possibly his family and Tony Gibson. And if push came to shove, I'm not sure he'd be quick to save either.
- D-I Football Tourney?: The state of Georgia gave us two out of our last three bowl wins and now could be the catalyst for a football tournament.
- Ladies Climb To No. 14: Women are 14th in the standings but first in our hearts -- especially Meg (ed. -- She's first in another part of my body)!!
- Is It Too Early To Hype March Madness?: Joe Lunardi has WVU as a 9 seed playing -- wait for it, wait for it -- 8 seed Kansas State. Wouldn't the folks in Manhattan love that.
Video(s) of disinterest:
What to watch:
- Cincinnati (+12) @ Notre Dame: Hopefully the Irish will be too drunk to play.
- Kentucky (+8) @ Mississippi State: Will Patterson pick his nose (and eat it) on National TV again??
- American Idol: I love girls, but I also love watching people make complete asses of themselves on TV. Tune into FOX to see a bunch of gay guys and straight girls, who think they can sing, cry and totally flip out. Guaranteed laughs!